CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
School psychology practitioners, trainers, scholars, and students, as well as other professionals and researchers in the fields of education and mental health, are invited to submit abstracts for the 41st Conference of the International School Psychology Association ISPA. ISPA Conferences are ideal platforms for sharing experiences about models of good practice and for presenting research.
The conference theme will be Empowering People for Lifelong Learning.
Supporting children, young people, teachers, and parents in their lifelong learning is a key function of School Psychology. Lifelong learning is not limited to academic knowledge and skills. It also includes the acquisition of emotional and social competencies like the development of communication and problem-solving skills. Building up self-esteem in the course of early childhood, during the school years and later on requires “a sound mind in a sound body” ‒ the topic of one of the keynote addresses at the conference. In this perspective, lifelong learning is nothing less than the route to well-being and mental health.
To submit an abstract, please use this ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FORM
Dates to remember:
- Changes to submitted abstracts can be made by: 10 February 2019
- The deadline for abstract submission: 1 March 2019
- Notification of Acceptance / Rejection: 1 April 2019
- Early Registration Deadline: 15 April 2019
- Conference Dates: 9 to 12 July 2019
The following Hot Topics will be of special interest at this conference:
- Lifelong learning: Foundations in early childhood
- Empowering children and young people with special educational needs
- School readiness and self-regulation
- Diversity, inclusion, and classroom management
- Migration and lifelong learning
- Schools as first responders
- Promoting child rights and well-being
For more details, see the Guidelines for Abstract Submission.
Pour la version française cliquez ici.